The Implode! Lite app is a great way to earn bonus points with the developer to use on other games. On top of that, it is one heck of a little strategy app. Even though the full version has a lot more features, you still have about 10 levels that you can play in to get the hang of it. The whole point of the game is to take sticks of dynamite and place them around the buildings in order to destroy them and bring them all down. The game seems easy but will actually be quite challenging depending on the structure of the building and the amount of dynamite that you have.
- This game is great because it is all about destroying stuff and blowing it up, you will absolutely love watching the buildings get blown to smithereens!
- The game features a very impressive physics engine and you will feel like you may possible be bombing real buildings somewhere
- You can use a sandbox cheat to have a ton of bombs and beat every level if you run into too many challenges
- If you don’t want to cheat but still need help then there is a tutorial and help option in the menu that you can refer back to whenever you want it
- There are 3 levels of difficulty that you can try out. These include Casual, Veteran, and Expert
- As you get high scores there is a grading system that will allow you to play the level over and over again to try and top your previous high score
- You can upload your scores online and see how you fare among other implode junkies
- The buildings and structures all have unique shapes and you will see how that makes each level harder to pass
- You can get different bombs with certain upgrades to help you destroy quicker and more effectively
- The overall them of the game includes a chalkboard and it makes the game’s graphics really unique and fun
- There are over 120 different levels that you can test out your destructive capabilities in (the lite version only has 10)
- The user interface is quite sensitive and allows you to touch and drag items on the screen
This game will bring you back to the days of the classroom when the teacher would leave and you would draw cities being destroyed and small stick men being blown up. This is a very cool game, mostly because of the physics engine that allows you to realistically see your buildings get dismantled. A fun app to try out for free.
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and can be downloaded for free.