Interior Design: Concepts & Ideas iPhone app Review
If you have ever thought about redoing your living room, bedroom, or kitchen and needed ideas, then look no further than the Interior Design: Concepts and Ideas iPhone app. This is a great app out of the Pixapps.com studio and does a good job of putting a variety of different decorating tips and advice all into the palm of your hand. You can see a variety of pictures that will help you to see some different decorating styles for the rooms in your home. The app even will give you painting ideas and help you decide on overall house structure that would be new and satisfying.
The app contains over 390 new ideas for you to choose from and you can also see CG concepts of entire rooms that need to be fixed. You can flip through the pictures just like a magazine to be able to stay organized. This is a great way to get your creative juices working and find a style that is right for the interior of your beautiful home.
- Developed by Pixapps.com, one of their many impressive iPhone apps
- Ideas for how to recreate your living room and finding appropriate furniture to complement the syle you are looking for
- Gives advice on styles of homes that you should look into if you are thinking about moving
- If you need to paint your home then this app will give you some great ideas and counsel on types of paints, colors, and so much more
- There are over 390 different ideas and concepts that you can look through once you download the app onto your iPhone
- It includes some of the most original and unique CG concepts of Living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms
- Full of images and concept designs that you can flip through just like an interior design magazine
Not a bad resource to have if you are looking to do some serious remodeling on your home. You will have a variety of pictures and concepts to choose from. The only downside to this app is that most of the pictures are all high-end homes, so unless you have money you may not be able to make your house look like the concepts shown on the pictures. Also, the app could use a few more features such as a “how to” section, or some other type of advice to help you get started on your projects.
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $0.99 to download.