There are a lot of different photo altering apps out there, but the ones that specialize in a certain type of photo usually always end up the best. In the FaceGoo iPhone app you are able to manipulate and add to portrait photos to your heart’s content. You can upload photos of friends, families, enemies, and complete strangers in order to make some quality pictures. You can make your enemies look ugly and overweight, and just make all of your friends and family look hilarious.
You can also add stickers to any of the pictures to add an extra measure of hilarity. Add stickers of earrings, facial hair, accessories, and many other things in order to get your picture just right. If you want to just stick with face distortions then all you have to do is pinch the screen and twist, pull, or push the skin until you have it just the way that you want it.
One other great thing about the FaceGoo app is that you can start by downloading the FaceGoo Lite app which is a free version. If you decide you like the app then you can download the full version and have access to all of the features and options that it provides. Another bonus to the complete version is that there are no advertisements and you can also connect to Facebook to upload your pictures.
- To manipulate faces you only have to pinch and drag to make the pictures go out of proportion
- You can can add stickers to each of the pictures to make them look even more hilarious
- To be able to control the stickers just pinch them with two fingers and then you can change the size and rotation of it
- To get off of the sticker selection, simply tap somewhere else on the screen
- If you deselect it on accident then you can always double click on it to select it back
- You can manipulate any pictures you want, including ones off of you iPhone camera
- You can make the goo as gooey as you would like
- You can turn on the accelerometer function and then shake your phone to watch the image bounce
- There are two kinds of goo, the sticky kind, and the bouncy kind
- You can connect to Facebook to upload all of the fun pictures that you have created
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $0.99 to download.
Have you ever been in a situation where you needed to text someone back without being noticed? Everyone has probably experienced this while driving, or at school, or at other times throughout the day. Well now there is an app to help you do this without even being noticed. The StealthType SMS iPhone app lets you type a message that is completely accurate without ever having to speak into your phone or look at it. This is the perfect app to use to keep it a secret while still getting your message across.
In order to use this app you will have to have your headphones hooked up to it. Most people will just think that you are listening to your music and will have no idea that you are actually texting someone. The way that the app works is that you can drag your finger across the screen until you get the letter that you want to put down. For instance, you will put you finger down where you think the h is and then drag around until the app tells you it is the h letter and then you pull your finger off. This way the app talks to you to let you know what you are putting down on your text.
You can use the StealthType iPhone in almost any situation including out as you are walking around, while you are driving, while you are in a boring meeting, during class, on an airplane, or anywhere else you can think of. It may take a little getting used to but you will love the ability to keep your texting a secret to those around you.
- The design of the app is great because the amount of light on the app is very low so people won’t suspect that you are typing
- There is a voice guidance system that lets you hear what letters you are pressing down on. This way you never have to actually look at the screen
- You can use a variety of different options including the “send to clipboard” feature so you can save your message and send it to other apps
- You can create a shortcut list of your favorite contacts that you text the most
- You can choose either a female or a male voice to talk to you and let you know what letter you are choosing
- A couple different layouts for the keyboard. You can choose an ABC layout or they typical QWERTY setup
Voted 2 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and costs $0.99 to download.
If you have ever thought about redoing your living room, bedroom, or kitchen and needed ideas, then look no further than the Interior Design: Concepts and Ideas iPhone app. This is a great app out of the Pixapps.com studio and does a good job of putting a variety of different decorating tips and advice all into the palm of your hand. You can see a variety of pictures that will help you to see some different decorating styles for the rooms in your home. The app even will give you painting ideas and help you decide on overall house structure that would be new and satisfying.
The app contains over 390 new ideas for you to choose from and you can also see CG concepts of entire rooms that need to be fixed. You can flip through the pictures just like a magazine to be able to stay organized. This is a great way to get your creative juices working and find a style that is right for the interior of your beautiful home.
- Developed by Pixapps.com, one of their many impressive iPhone apps
- Ideas for how to recreate your living room and finding appropriate furniture to complement the syle you are looking for
- Gives advice on styles of homes that you should look into if you are thinking about moving
- If you need to paint your home then this app will give you some great ideas and counsel on types of paints, colors, and so much more
- There are over 390 different ideas and concepts that you can look through once you download the app onto your iPhone
- It includes some of the most original and unique CG concepts of Living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms
- Full of images and concept designs that you can flip through just like an interior design magazine
Not a bad resource to have if you are looking to do some serious remodeling on your home. You will have a variety of pictures and concepts to choose from. The only downside to this app is that most of the pictures are all high-end homes, so unless you have money you may not be able to make your house look like the concepts shown on the pictures. Also, the app could use a few more features such as a “how to” section, or some other type of advice to help you get started on your projects.
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $0.99 to download.
The Monkey Preschool Lunchbox iPhone app is here on the iPhone and it brings together a collection of cognitive enhancing mini games to keep your toddlers busy and to teach them valuable lessons at the same time. You will follow the little monkeys as they are striving to pack their own lunch boxes. There are a total of six different games that you can play in this app and each is geared to help your kids learn something new. There is a letters, puzzle, matching, colors, recognition, and counting game for them to enjoy.
The matching app has you matching fruit together that is hidden behind corresponding cards. You will need to match the cards so the monkeys can put it in their lunchbox. The Colors game is where you help one of the monkeys find fruit that is all a certain color. This will help your child to group like-colors and learn their names.
The Letters game lets your children only pick fruit that starts with a certain letter. The Counting game is to find the appropriate batch of fruit that fits the number on the screen. The Puzzle game lets you help the monkey put his broken fruit back together and the Spot the Difference game lets you recognize differences in fruit whether it be colors or sizes
- There are over six different games that you can choose from to help your kids learn some of the basics. This children’s app will teach them about letters, counting numbers, shapes, matching, sizes, colors, and how to distinguish differences
- The game uses small and friendly monkeys in order to help teach your kids the valuable lessons and give them tips as they play the games
- You can collect stickers along the way that play animations. Every time your child wins one of the games they are rewarded with their very own sticker
- This game is meant for children ages 3-6 so the menus are extremely simple and easy to use
- There are a lot of different voice narrations and sound effects to keep your kids entertained and amused while they play all of these cognitive developing games
- The games all connect really well to each other so your kids can just go from one game to the next without having to stop and pick something new every time
This is a lovable children’s app that will have your kids entertained for hours on end. It is also a great way to use games to help enhance the cognitive abilities of your child. Add this to the ever increasing list of iPhone apps that will distract your kids and keep them busy while you attend to other pressing matters in your life.
Voted 4 stars by iPhone app users and only costs $0.99 to download.
The Rat on the Run iPhone app is a very fun and addicting platform game. The point of the game is to go through the levels and help Ratty get prepared for the winter by getting all of the blocks of cheese and the doodles. Ratty has found a huge house that is full of these treats and goodies but must get past the slimey floors and menacing spiders in order to reap the benefits. You will have to avoid these obstacles and use your running and jumping abilities to get all of the food so that you are comfortable and full by the time the cold comes.
This is a mario-esque type of platform game and actually does a great job in bringing it all together. The levels are fun and challenging and the controls are very easy to pick up and master. You will enjoy the 2D sidescrolling adventure and will love the responsive nature of the gameplay.
This is a very fun and entertaining game for the iPhone and is one of the better action platform games out there. You will fall in love with the character and rejoice as he stuffs his belly with delicious cheese and doodles.
- A fun and original platform game that is very similar to Mario
- The gameplay is responsive and fluid and you will pick up the controls in no time. Even though it uses the touch screen interface it is still easy to control the character and move him to where you need to go
- There are three different modes in the game: Arcade Mode, Challenge Mode, and the Bonus Game Mode
- The Challenge mode allows you to take Ratty through 25 different levels as he quests for his cheese and doodles
- The Arcade Mode has eight different floors to climb and you must get to the top of the house to beat it
- The Bonus Game Mode features the popular Rat on a Scooter minigame where you will race around and jump to grab all the cheeses
- There is a local and global high score ranking system so that you can see where you rank with other Rat fanatics
- You can view your game stats and see where you can improve
A great platform game for only a buck? Totally worth it. Don’t waste any more time, go and download your copy today.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and is currently only $0.99 to download.