The I’m Destroyer Lite iPhone app is a little destroyer puzzle game that lets you get the most out of a classic physics engine while using unique strategy to try and complete all of the levels. There are over thirty levels that you can try, and each has multiple ways to accomplish it. The key to this game is to bomb a variety of different obstacles without knocking your little robot off of his perch. If he falls off of the platform then you fail the task and have to start all over again. If you can get rid of all your bombs without falling off then you beat the level.
The controls are simple, you click items to bomb them and the black iron is the only part of the game that is safe to fall on. You must use all of your bombs to move on in the game.
- Over thirty different levels to choose from. If you upgrade to the full version than you can get even more than that
- There are a variety of different ways to complete each task so you will have to play levels over and over again in order to find out all of the different combinations
- The game graphics are simple but stunning, and the backgrounds are enjoyable to look at
- There is an original soundtrack on the game and you will find that it is dynamic and matches the feel of the app
- You can start on any of the levels when you first begin so just pick one and get started
- There is an option where you can get some in-game tips and also a place where you can get human interface description
- They frequently update the game and you can look for the next version to have global rankings and leaderboards
- It will also have another 20 levels in it, and even more items that will keep the game fresh and fun
Kind of a fun little platform puzzle game to keep you busy during those boring moments in life. It is original in that you are trying to stay on top of the platform while bombing the crap out of other stuff. The lite version is great because it is completely free and you don’t have to worry about wasting any money on it. There are also enough features in the free version to keep you busy for quite a while.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and is currently free to download.