If you like Jell-O, then you will love this app. Expand your Jell-O horizons with the Gello Doodle app. This is an interesting little application that lest you create your own Gello concoctions and then allows you to stretch it, poke it, bounce it or smash it. It can provide hours of Gello fun as you go through all of the different features that are available in this iPhone app.
First of all, there are over forty-two different add-ins that you can use to create the perfect Gello masterpiece. You can pick any color or shape that you want the Gello to be molded in as well. You can mold it into animal shapes, household items, or just about anything else you can think of. The add-ins for the Gello include apples, pretzels, bananas, sprinkles and much more. There are over 22 different Gello modes included in the game and more are sure to come out with the next update. As you are creating your gello molds, you can tilt your phone back and forth and make different layers of colors throughout the mold. You also do not have to finish filling the entire mold in order to take the Gello out and start bouncing it around.
Once you have made your creation, take it out of the mold and have some fun with it. Mess with the gravity controls and see how it bounces around with different physical forces on it. You can take pictures of you Gello and send it to friends or just store it for later. When you are done playing with your food, you can suck it up with a straw and start all over again!
- Photo album option to save screen shots of your Gello creations
- Ability to send these photos to friends and family
- Over 42 different add-ins you can put in your Gello to spice it up
- Over 22 different molds for you to pick. You don’t have to fill the entire mold to start bouncing it around
- Can make your own color scheme for you Gello mold
- You can alter gravity controls to make your Gello react differently to it’s surroundings
- You can shake your phone or tip it over to make the Gello jump and bounce
- Fill your Gello mode until it self-destructs
- Or you can suck it up through a straw
Jell-O hasn’t been so fun since the introduction of finger jello years ago. You can relive your childhood and play with the Gello without having to worry about getting yelled at by your mom to clean up your messes. This is a fun app that allows you to express your creativity in many different forms and bounces.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and costs around $0.99.
Moto X Mayhem is back with a new and improved version of the exciting motocross game. With this iPhone app, you can lean, jump and race through level after level of exciting bike action in this awesome side scrolling motorbike game. With this fun physics game app, you can lean back or lean forward on your motor bike. You can climb all kinds of hills as you control your position by leaning forward and even fly through the air using this crazy accelerometer technology.
The physics are very realistic as you watch the recoil of your motorbike shocks each time you land those wicked jumps or you see your rider and bike bouncing and flipping and across the interesting landscape every time you crash. The realistic physics involved in this exciting motorbike iPhone game are right on the money. You can also load and save your gameplay – no more losing that awesome score when a phone call comes in, just save your gameplay right where you are and come back to it when you are ready. You can also compete with your friends and other players to see who is the fastest rider in motocross using the new online scoreboard. Not a fan of motorcycles and dirt bikes? You don’t need to be in order to enjoy Moto X Mayhem’s action-packed iPhone app. This is one of the best physics games out there.
- Bike shocks that really work.
- Challenging and fun landscapes and terrains.
- Graphics that make you feel good.
- Great sound that puts you right there.
- Gameplay that can be addictive.
- Fun and exciting rag doll physics.
- The Accelerometer allows leaning to control the position of your rider.
- Saving and loading options keep you from losing those fabulous scores when a phone call interrupts.
- Super fast high scores.
- This version includes a new island with tons more fun available.
- Connect and compete with the Online Scoreboard.
The realistic accelerometer technology allows you to lean forward or backward to control your rider’s position. You can really get into climbing hills and flying over jumps. The exciting physics let you watch the motorbike flip and bounce when your crash, or the shocks recoil as you land those wicked jumps. The well-developed sound and graphics make it fun to take your motorbike out on the trail. Being able to compete online is one of the features that makes Moto X Mayhem one of the better physics game apps out there.
This app rated 4 stars by iPhone app users, currently costs about $0.99
You certainly loved Dr. Seuss’s classic ABC book when you were a child, and now you have children of your own you want to share it with. This app allows you to have this wonderful alphabet book in a new, interactive format that can go withyou anywhere. This app is available for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Dr. Seuss’s ABC app encourages children to figure out the connections between letters, sounds, and word meanings. Beginning with Aunt Annie’s alligater and continuing on through Big Z little z, your child will love traveling through the fantastic pictures and hilarious words which will keep him entertained for hours. The words zoom up as your child touches the picture and they hear the word associated with it. It is a great learning tool for children who are still learning their alphabet, yet is enjoyable for older children because it contains the classic Dr. Seuss artwork and hilarious words of the original book. If you love this app, there are more Dr. Seuss apps from Oceanhouse Media… “The Cat in the Hat” e-book “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” e-book Grinchmas! (The #1 Kids Game – Dec 2009) Dr. Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition Dr. Seuss Camera – The Cat in the Hat Edition. Even more Dr. Seuss apps are on the way.
- The original, beautiful artwork by Dr. Seuss is featured.
- Promotes reading in young children.
- Appeals to readers of all ages.
- Combines the original artwork and story by Dr. Seuss with entertaining features that promote reading.
- Highlights individual words as the story is read.
- Words zoom up each time the pictures are touched and are spoken to provide word association audibly and visually.
- Read the book in two fun ways: READ TO ME – allows you see the highlighted words as you to listen to the narrated story. READ IT MYSELF – allows you to read the book in the traditional way.
- Professional narration.
- Enlarged artwork.
- Background audio for each page or scene is customized
Many of the pages are the same as the original ABC book by Dr. Seuss, although there are many additional features, and some pages are different. This is a classic app that you and your children will love now and for many years to come. Reviewers recommend it for anyone who has ever read any of Dr. Seuss’s fantastical books.
This app was voted 4 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and currently runs about $0.99.
How many times have you woken up in the morning, gone about your business, and wondered what the weather was going to be like for that day? It can be a hassle to get online or check the news station in order to get a forecast. Well, now that information is available to you over your own personal cellular device. You can check the weather at any point of the day with the simple click of a button.
This is one of the ultimate weather smartphone apps. The Weather Channel Max has a variety of different tools you can use to plan out your activities each day. Most weather iPhone apps are not always very accurate, and some are not very user-friendly. The Weather Channel Max uses TruPoint weather technology to find the most up-to-date local weather forecasts around. This TruPoint technology is patented and is exclusive to the Weather Channel Max app. Not only that, this iPhone app also boasts future radar, which let’s you know where storms are going to be heading as well as where it has been previously. The app also includes some very detailed forecasts for the next couple of weeks, which is great if you are going to be going on a vacation soon. You can check beach conditions, traffic cameras, find out about severe weather center warnings and so much more. When it comes to powerful, effective, weather applications, the Weather Channel Max can’t be beat.
- There are zero advertisements on this app
- You can save any page you want us your start up page
- Access to the Severe Weather Center. This keeps you connected to national stories as well as alerts
- You can find out beach conditions and the condition of the tide for when you go on vacations
- TruPoint system to show future radar paths of large storms. This shows weather patterns for six hours
- Many “at a glance” snapshots to choose from
- There is a video center that gives out regional and local forecasts. It also includes top stories, travel videos, and severe weather conditions
- Maps are customizable and include clouds, rainfall, overall temperature, and moisture
- You can plot out local landmarks such as schools, parks, and sports venues
- Has 10-day forecasts, 32 hours forecasts, and hourly forecasts available
One of the most accurate and effective weather apps around. Well worth the four dollar charge if you want constant access to the weather forecast. Comes in handy, especially if you travel a lot.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and runs for around $3.99
This app is currently on sale for around $0.99, and is sure to be hit for people that are looking for a way to brighten the dark times of the day. Brightest Flashlight Pro is considered the brightest flashlight of any of the iPhone apps that are currently on the iPod and iPhone.
How many time have you come home late at night, forgot to turn on the porch light, and you fumble around in your pockets for a few minutes trying to find your keys? The once you find your keys how many times have you tried to unlock the door, only to not be able to find the slot for the key to go in? It’s little things like this that we don’t normally think about as we go around our daily lives , but a flashlight would be extremely useful in this situation. Not only that, it is just a good safety feature to have a flashlight in case of emergencies. You never know when your car is going to die out on an open, dark road, or when you will drop something important outside and need a light to be able to find it.
This app is guaranteed to be the brightest flashlight out there and is fully customizable, letting you pick how bright you would like the light to be. This also works great as a reading lamp at night or on long car rides. The settings are easy to use and the interface is extremely user-friendly. Don’t get frustrated in the dark ever again, and get Brightest Flashlight PRO today!
- Allows you to shine the light in full screen mode to get maximum light
- Has a little slider so that you can easily adjust the illumination
- There is an SOS strobe to be able to signal others
- The lighting moods have the ability to change colors
- Has the brightest flashlight settings of any flashlight app
- Also has a red lens feature which allows you to preserve night vision
Stop getting confused and fumbling around in the dark. Try this app to find out how bright your life can be, especially when you really need it. Definitely worth the dollar asking price in order to have a quality flashlight on the iphone. Once you have it, you will be surprised with how much you will end up using it. Comes in handy in a multitude of different situations.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and runs for around $0.99