A lot of people think they have what it takes to be able to drive a car. But the real question is if you have what it takes to park it? Enjoy all of the 40 unique parking levels in the iPark it 2: Park the World iPhone app.
- There is a lot of variety in this edition of the iPark it franchise. You will be able to play in over 40 different levels that have been created. This allows you to have hours and hours of endless parking fun
- One of the really cool things about the app is the ability you have to mess with the controls. You can opt to do all of the steering in the game while using the accelerometer instead of onscreen controls
- If you don’t decide to use the accelerometer for all of your steering escapades then you can choose to just use the onscreen controls that are offered. They are easy to use and pick up
- There are a lot of different obstacles in this game that will try and keep you from parking in your destination. You will run across pedestrians, other parkers, and the infamous shopping carts rolling around
- One of the things that is different about this game is the opportunity that you have to play in a variety of multi-screen challenges. These will all involve parking
- The screen is also pretty intuitive and you will find that it will center itself without any help from you or manual controls of the camera
- There is also some fun weather patterns that will come through the levels and you will see that it is localized. If it is raining in your part of town, it will be raining in the game as well
This is the much anticipated sequel to the iPark it series and it has some major advancements over the first game in the franchise. The graphics look a lot better and the cars are more detailed. You will love that it has ramped up the quality as well as perfected the gameplay. You will become a parking master after only a few hours of twisting and turning that steering wheel to try and get your car into the proper parking spot. This game has a lot of replay value and you will find yourself playing it any chance that you get.
This app has been given a rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars by iPhone app users and you can also download it onto your iPhone for only $0.99.