Have you ever been on your phone and looked at the little battery meter and completely misjudged how much battery you have left? The problem is that the little icon is so tiny that you aren’t really aware of how much battery life is actually left. Then you may need to make an important phone call only to realize that you don’t have enough battery life left on your phone. The solution comes in the form of Battery Double iPhone app. In the battery double app you will be able to increase your talk time, your audio time, your video playback time, your 3G and WiFi time, and much more. The only thing that this app doesn’t help with is actually increasing your time in standby mode.
If you have other Apple devices like the iPhone 4 or the iPad then you can transfer this app over without any extra charge as long as you are using the same iTunes account on there.
- With the Battery Double app you will be able to see that your total battery life will be completely split into two different views. Each of these little battery views will show about 50% of the entire capacity of the battery on your phone
- If you look at the little docklet on the left and it is almost halfway gone then you will see that your phone will show that it only has about 75% of it’s battery life still left to use before it eventually dies
- Once the little battery docklet on the left is completely gone it will switch over to the docklet on the right. Here you will be able to see that when it is halfway gone that your really only have 25% of your batter life left to use
- The main purpose of this device is to give you a perspective of your battery life from two different icons. This will split up how you view your battery life on your iOS device
- Once you get used to the format you will love how much more aware of your battery life that you are. This app will let you better see how much is left on there for future use.
This app has been given a rating of 3 out of 5 stars by iPhone app users and can be used to help you better see how much of your battery you are actually using on your phone. You can download this battery app onto your iPhone for only $0.99.
Have you ever been stuck at an intersection and wondered what it is you could do to help the lights change faster? This is especially annoying when it is late at night and you just want to get home. Well now you can take control of the intersections and change the lights in your hometown. All you have to do is to just download the Intersection Controller iPhone app and you will be able to turn them green at will to be able to drive home quickly! You can fee like you are driving an emergency vehicle or that you get star treatment. Forget waiting around for hours, download this app to help you get out on the road and moving quickly!
- This is a fun little entertainment app that will have your friends wondering what in the world you are doing to help get all of the lights to go your way
- There (supposedly) is an infrared control at all of the intersections and your phone will have the ability to manipulate it and make it so the lights turn green for you anytime that you want them to
- All you have to do is just aim your device right at the intersection that has the lights that you wan to change
- You then press the button that changes the lights from red to green
- Next, you watch as the signal is transmitted and the lights change colors and now you can go as fast and as far as you want to
- Great way to fool all of your friends and family
For a joke app this isn’t a bad idea. People already believe that they can flash their brights to change the lights at an intersection so why not fool them even more and pretend like your iPhone can? If you are able to time the device at the right time, your friends will think you are a genius and wonder how your app does it. You can fool them into thinking that their is an infrared sensor in the app that allows you to do it. Keep in mind that this app is only for entertainment purposes and shouldn’t be sold as a legitimate light changer.
This app has been given a 4 1/2 star out of 5 star rating by iPhone app users and you will find that it is pretty cheap to download onto your phone. It will only cost you about $0.99.
Description aScale Pro – Balance Pro iPhone app:
Do you have small items around the house that you wish you knew how much they weighed? With the aScale Pro – Balance Pro iPhone app you can take these small objects and just weight them with your phone! You can find objects such as jewelry, rings, money, pencils, or any other small item that you can think of and you can accurately weight it withing 10%. The main guideline is that all of the objects that you measure need to be between 1 and 20 grams because anything heavier than that could actually damage your phone. This app uses four different units of measurement including carat, gram, grain, and ounce. This scaling app is a great utility to have around and can be used for professional or casual matters. The iPhone actually uses the accelerometer to help it turn into a kind of mechanical scale that can manage all of these tasks.
- This is a little scaling app that you can use on your iPhone. It uses the accelerometer to be able to weigh small objects and give you the precise weight of each of them
- To give an example you can do the following: First of all place you finger on some kind of flat surface that you have available. You can use a table, chair, or even the floor in order to do this
- Once you have done this then put your iPhone on top of your finger, making sure all the while that it is still in balance
- Once you have balanced the phone then you can press the calibrate set button on top to make sure that the balance is correct
- Next, find an item that you would like to weigh. This could be anything, including a stamp, a pencil, a ring, a coin, or any other small object that won’t damage your phone. Then put this item inside of the blue circle
- With how heavy the small item is, the phone will actually tilt like a mechanical balance to be able to show you just how much it ways. This app does all of this and makes sure that has an accuracy of 10%
This app pretty much does exactly what it says it will do. Which is a good thing. It doesn’t have a lot of extra features but it still is a fairly cool idea. This app has gotten a rating of 4 out of 5 stars by iPhone app users and can currently be downloaded for $0.99.
The Construction Master Pro iPhone app takes everything that was good about those calculators and now puts in on your mobile phone. You are essentially getting two calculators all for the price of just one. This is a great tool for anyone that is involved with architecture, contracting, carpentry, engineering, and building.
You can now easily and quickly solve problems using this calculator! Well worth the ten bucks it costs to download!
- This is first and foremost a mathematical app and it was created by the developer Calculated Industries. They are the same people who created the Construction Master Calculators
- This is essentially a mobile phone version of those calculators and you will see that this app is just as functional as the real thing and also has just as many solutions. It has been optimized just for this platform
- You can calculate all kinds of things including areas and even volumes of different objects
- There is a right angle feature that is built right in so that you can always see how your slopes, rafters, and square ups are measuring up
- There is a section of the app that is dedicated to built-in help. All you have to do is just press and hold down on the button and you will get explanations, definitions, and examples of different keystrokes
- There is also a user’s guide that you can check out with illustrations included. This is available in both the English and Spanish languages and is very easy to scroll through. Plus it is free
- This has all of your favorite trigonometric functions including things like sine, cosine, arcsine, tangent, and many others
- You con convert and work in all kinds of different formats for building. This way you can deal with inches, decimals, yards, feet, and the metric system
- There are some pretty incredible solutions that you can use to help with your bidding, estimating, and building endeavours
This utilities app is a great tool for anyone in the Construction industry. It has so many tools and applications that it can save you a lot of time and money. It can help not only with building, but also with bidding and estimating. This app currently has received a rating of 5 out of 5 stars by other people who have downloaded and used in in their careers. The app is a little bit more costly than most, and can be downloaded for $9.99.