How many times have you woken up in the morning, gone about your business, and wondered what the weather was going to be like for that day? It can be a hassle to get online or check the news station in order to get a forecast. Well, now that information is available to you over your own personal cellular device. You can check the weather at any point of the day with the simple click of a button.
This is one of the ultimate weather smartphone apps. The Weather Channel Max has a variety of different tools you can use to plan out your activities each day. Most weather iPhone apps are not always very accurate, and some are not very user-friendly. The Weather Channel Max uses TruPoint weather technology to find the most up-to-date local weather forecasts around. This TruPoint technology is patented and is exclusive to the Weather Channel Max app. Not only that, this iPhone app also boasts future radar, which let’s you know where storms are going to be heading as well as where it has been previously. The app also includes some very detailed forecasts for the next couple of weeks, which is great if you are going to be going on a vacation soon. You can check beach conditions, traffic cameras, find out about severe weather center warnings and so much more. When it comes to powerful, effective, weather applications, the Weather Channel Max can’t be beat.
- There are zero advertisements on this app
- You can save any page you want us your start up page
- Access to the Severe Weather Center. This keeps you connected to national stories as well as alerts
- You can find out beach conditions and the condition of the tide for when you go on vacations
- TruPoint system to show future radar paths of large storms. This shows weather patterns for six hours
- Many “at a glance” snapshots to choose from
- There is a video center that gives out regional and local forecasts. It also includes top stories, travel videos, and severe weather conditions
- Maps are customizable and include clouds, rainfall, overall temperature, and moisture
- You can plot out local landmarks such as schools, parks, and sports venues
- Has 10-day forecasts, 32 hours forecasts, and hourly forecasts available
One of the most accurate and effective weather apps around. Well worth the four dollar charge if you want constant access to the weather forecast. Comes in handy, especially if you travel a lot.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and runs for around $3.99