In the Virtual City iPhone app you will be able to create your very own paradise for residential areas or even a thriving business industry; it’s totally up to you. You will be able to make all kinds of products and transport them to all of your citizens through parks, movie theaters, and sport stadiums. You can also add to the value of the city by recycling your garbage and adding hospitals and stuff. You can plan trees and do things that will help the environment.
- In this little city building app you will be able to play in over 50 different levels that have five main settings that they are located in. You will be able to build cities in New York, Montana, Colorado, California, and even Michigan
- As you play the game you will get to go through a bunch of different scenarios for missions. There are 18 different scenarios that you will be able to play in.
- There are a ton of different kinds of buildings that you can build as you are creating your cities. You will be able to build over 50 different types of buildings and this brings a lot of variety to the game
- As you build the buildings you will also be able to start enhancing the business industry by creating and trading goods. You can produce over 25 different goods that can be traded and transported
- There are a lot of different production chains that you can learn how to master as well. You will become familiar with over 7 different kinds of chains
- There are also a lot of different achievements that you will be able to get and unlock as you play the game. You can earn up to 16 different special achievements
- You can upgrade most of your buildings and products as you progress in the game. You will have tons of upgrades that you will just have to unlock at some point
This app is a whole lot like Sim City where you will actually get to create your very own city as well as an industrial and business center. It is more interactive in a lot of ways because you will be able to create a thriving business industry by producing certain types of goods and then selling them to the shopping malls for distribution. You can fix up any kind of city you want and make it into whatever kind of paradise you’ve always dreamed of. You will have to do deal with all kinds of problems (just like Sim City), such as natural disasters, population issues, and economic problems. Overall, not a bad game, just not super original is all.
This app has been given a rating of 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars by a few different iPhone app users that chose to review the game on the iTunes website. The app can also be downloaded onto your iPhone for only $2.99.